Growing Beans Early Education Centre is a privately owned, Long Day Care Centre. The Growing Beans team has extensive management experience in the childcare industry and the local Bankstown area. Growing Beans is licensed for 45 children aged between six weeks and five years. The centre is designed with separate classrooms and associated play areas. Our on-site parking facilities allow you to drop off and pick up your child with ease and safely.
We have 3 classrooms,
- 0-2 year old room - Nursery Room
- 2-3 year old room - Early Learners Room
- 3-5 year old room - Preschool Room
Growing Beans Offering
- We provide 5 nutritious meals daily; this includes breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and late snack. A weekly menu is posted on the board outside the kitchen and foyer. We actively promote healthy eating habits and educators are encouraged to sit and eat with the children
- Our centre is nut free and can accommodate children with allergies and intolerances
- Growing Beans follows a six-week rotating menu and this follows the Australian Dietary Guidelines
- We provide all nappies and assistance with toilet training is readily available
- All staff is highly qualified and motivated. We ensure that our team of professionals have a genuine passion for the care of children
- We provide a comprehensive Pre Kinder program (School Readiness) in our Preschool room
- Our curriculum is based on the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- We have large outdoor creative play spaces
- Our Growing Beans program is specifically designed to cater for all age groups and covers the 5 developmental learning outcomes (Physical, Social Emotional, Cognitive, Creative and Language).
Our Early Childhood Educators are qualified, motivated with a variety of experience and multi-cultural backgrounds. With enthusiasm and promote learning by:
- Being responsive to children
- Planning and implementing through play
- Intentional teaching
- Creating physical and social learning environments that have a positive impact on children's learning
- Valuing the cultural and social contexts of children and their families
- Providing for continuity in experiences and enabling children to have successful transition
- Assessing and monitoring children's learning to inform provision and to support children in achieving learning outcomes
- Meeting and extending the children's individual strengths, interests and needs
- We believe that a child's environment is an important part of learning. Children need to feel safe and secure with freedom of choice to develop their own identities, learn to grow and understand the world around them.
- We believe each child is unique and all children have varying capabilities and interests.
- We believe that the Early Childhood Educators role is to provide a stimulating and responsive environment where play is valued and positive reinforcement and encouragement make learning possible. Children will learn and grow through play and an active learning environment.